Weapons of Mass Percussion
Easy now, he?_could go off at any moment!
There are some drummers who could just explode, and you_??ve got no idea when it_??s going to happen, it might be every few gigs, it might be every time. One second they_??re happily keeping the beat and then BOOM! Twenty-minute double bass pedal thumping metal solo.
They don_??t give?_any warning, suddenly the kit gets into your head and the sticks seem to have a mind of their own. All you know is that you have to thump those tubs as hard as you can as quickly as possible in all the different combinations you can imagine.
As the shockwave hits the band and spreads outwards through the room they dive for cover, tables, pool table, the bar, anything. Those still standing are probably drummers too.
Eventually they crawl out from under the tables to see the wreckage and see what_??s left. Very little. Empty glasses lie on tables, chairs all over the place and one barman cowers behind the bar. That drummer_??s still standing, throwing their hands up, they must have gone deaf years ago.
It may have been awesome but it_??s blown everyone away, or cleared the room depending on how you look at it.
Label this dangerous drummer with the appropriate Me By Me approved safety warning. Let the crowd know at a glance what they_??re dealing with, it_??s only fair.
- Be safe, label your drummer
- Don't tell them what it says, just point out the cool skull
- Consider switching to drum machine if problem persists
- 4.5 oz., 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Heather Grey is 90% soft spun cotton, 10% polyester fine-finished
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape; Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Anvil??