WARNING! Do Not Touch My Drum Kit
Don_??t even think about it!
Nothing_??s sacred to some people, and they need to be told. Because it_??s only fair they_??re warned before you ram your sticks down their throat - and that_??s getting off lightly!
We_??ve heard it all, _??ah come on man I used to be in a band_?? or _??it_??s just hitting things with sticks ain_??t it?_?? well no, and no you can_??t touch the kit. Don_??t look at the kit, don't even think about it. Stop it.
Drummers are particular beasts. Ones who like things just so. So if they sit back down at the kit and the snare_??s off?_and the toms_?? are falling about like they_??ve had too many blows to the head then something_??s very, very wrong indeed.
It starts as an uncomfortable feeling in the stomach, things have been moved. You know straight away, but who? WHY?!
Then it rises, moving through confusion, panic, jealousy, anger and into rage before you notice the stick in your clenched fist has snapped.
BAM! You_??re ready to explode on the poor?_soul who had the nerve to touch your kit.
So get your greasy mitts away from those sticks bub or you_??ll be sitting on nothing but stool until it_??s surgically removed.?_
- They can't say you didn't warn them wearing?_this drummer's T-shirt
- Might help you in court (No promises!)
- Also comes in red to really highlight the danger
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Unisex sizing; consult size chart for details
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan??