Education is Important, but Reading Books is Importanter
Oh the irony.
Education is important. One of the most importanty things in the whole wide world, but books are definitely much way more importanter!
At first it_??s not too clear what this T-shirt is getting at; books are educational right? Books may seem to go hand and hand with learning. But while education is important, it can be exclusive.
However, while not everyone can get the same education, you don_??t need top flight, ivy-league level education to enjoy great books. Great books are for everyone, even those whose spelling might be a little off. Heck, you might even learn a thing or two while you_??re reading them.
You could spend your whole life learning stuff, but where does that get you? Same place but with more stuff in your head. Books on the other hand can take you all over the place, one minute you could be adventuring through jungle ruins running from dudes with blow pipes, then inside the mind of a murderous Russian revolutionary as he plots his diabolical deeds.
Show your loves for books, the things that really matter with this snazzy T-shirt available in a whopping 7 vibrant colors in sizes small to?_5XL!
- Confound and confuse with this apparently contradictory statement
- In fact it makes perfect sense
- Don't you have anything better to read?
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Unisex sizing; consult size chart for details
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan??