Evolution of the Guitarist
We bet Darwin didn_??t see this coming.Millions of years ago, a single-celled organism was floating around in the primordial ooze and pictured itself doing something awesome. Something all the other single-celled organisms would want to come and see, something that might help it get lucky.Unfortunately, it had no brain, or hands. Fortunately, it reproduced by dividing itself in half.Cut to today and we_??re sure that little thing would be proud with how far we_??ve come.We_??re all animals really, but from humble beginnings frolicking about in the primordial ooze, my how we_??ve grown. From tiny barely conscious things up through monkeys, fish, lizards, cats, bats and rats (not necessarily in that order), over millions of years we became humans.That doesn_??t mean we_??re finished, not by a long way. Humanity is still evolving as demonstrated by this handy graph that we_??re assured is almost scientifically accurate; and here we see the next level:?_guitarists!
From the sea to the jungle to the city to the stage, as we evolved so did our tools. The guitar is for us the pinnacle of that process and the next step in becoming whatever we are to become.We_??re not sure where we can go from here, we_??re not sure if we feel like going anywhere.
- Celebrate humanities greatest triumph
- Show the distinction between guitarists and fellow, less evolved humans
- Guide others on the path
- 4.3 oz, 100% combed ring-spun cotton jersey; Fabric laundered
- Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester; 32 singles for extreme softness
- Slim Fit, please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level